Barbaros Gadget Deck

ultra mega caius (luke)
Hi all here is my Barbaros Gadget deck :D

Monsters 18:

3x Beast King Barbaros
3x Dekoichi
2x Black Salvo
2x Red Gadget
2x Green Gadget
2x Yellow Gadget
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Tragodiea
1x Sangan

Spells 16:

3x Smashing Ground
2x Shrink
2x Book Of Moon
1x Giant Trunade
1x Future Fusion
1x Overload Fusion
1x Pot Of Avarice
1x Limiter Removal
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Allure Of Darkness
1x Heavy Storm
1x Brain Control

Traps 8:

2x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Ultimate Offering
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Total: 42

Rate/Fix w.e
Caius kicks arse as everyone knows lol feel free to add my msn luke-swain92@hotmail.com

Re: Barbaros Gadget Deck

ultra mega caius (luke)
*UPDATED I have added 1 Blackwing Gale so that brings monster total to: 19 and total of deck to: 43
Caius kicks arse as everyone knows lol feel free to add my msn luke-swain92@hotmail.com

Re: Barbaros Gadget Deck

liuhuan
Converse shoes accept been in business back 1908 and over the accomplished century, they accept accustomed the apple some accomplished footwear. Top in design, achievement and style, these shoes accept captured the imaginations of the adolescent bearing with a aggregate of appearance and http://swagconverse.net/Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-category-1.html converse allstar chuck taylor comfort. You can now buy antipodal on one of the online portals at discounted ante and adorn your apparel with some nice and comfortable shoes.