MGT Free 30 Cards.

Volatile
Okay, so I stumbled across the Wizards.com promotion and wondered if this is still valid?
I have a promotion code, so what do I do?

Re: MGT Free 30 Cards.

I Am Link
Go to archeron. Say to whoever is behind the counter that you want to register to the magic the gathering website so that you can recieve your free deck. Theres a computer instore that you can use to do this. You will a valid email address and be able to sign in to your email inbox to show the confirmation email. But since you have a promotional code.....walk in and hand it to whoever is behind the counter.
Growing Old Is Inevitable, Growing Up Is Optional.
AH

Re: MGT Free 30 Cards.

AH
Which 30 card set do you get with your voucher? 11 or are they valid for the new 12?