Pokemon Matches?

Allan F
I know, it's probably not as popular as it was, well, not as popular as the actual video game, but why dont we try up at some point, having some time to actually play some of the tcg matches of Pokemon?

It would be something different for a change, and it would be interesting to see who actually remembers the rules, or even actually wants to play.

Like to hear what everyone thinks to this, as it might be interesting to do something different.
youtube: - brsurvivor1
msn: - kawadafan@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Pokemon Matches?

I Am Link
me emma dav draken mills and steve would all play. matt dosnt have a problem with iit he said we can do it on saturdays.
Growing Old Is Inevitable, Growing Up Is Optional.

Re: Pokemon Matches?

Allan F
Sounds like a plan, but I work most saturdays lol :P

Would we be able to try it out on a friday as well?
youtube: - brsurvivor1
msn: - kawadafan@hotmail.co.uk