pokemon tournament

Davykins
Hey guys its dav here

For a while now yugioh has been getting dull for me, i do love the game but my effort and gameplay are at a all time low, I only play the game for fun and winning constantly kinda ruins it.

So my boyfriend and girlfriend convinced me to play the pokemon card game, and im really loving it as are a few others.

So would anyone be interested in a pokemon tourny at archeron i have looked at the ideea of friday night but magic is already there so my only other days of are monday and sunday.

sunday could be ideal to play a pokemon toruny at the start of each month as a break from yugioh and with tag players getting fed up and bored of it, i count ranting at me/brad for deck combos as bored :p would any other players be intersted.

here is a list of players i know who would like to:

Dav
Will
Emma
Mills
Draken
Allan
josh
Brad
Oli

thats 9 players so 5 more and we could play a swizz tourny very essay.

last of all, Matt would you like and approve of this or prefer to stick with other games?
 plz coment below if u are interested
Hmmm i wonder were my keys are

Re: pokemon tournament

Allan F
Wow....someone actually spelt my name right! Only taken over 6 years of me going to Archeron lol

Well it sounds like a good idea, and I think it would be good to replace tag once, and see how it works, thought the problem would be, the people that don't play the game wouldn't like it. Though we could get around it, by letting them have a yugioh tournement at the same time.

That way, Matt still gets money and everyone would be happy.
youtube: - brsurvivor1
msn: - kawadafan@hotmail.co.uk

Re: pokemon tournament

Davykins
Well the very few players who play tag say "its only one week of no singles its not going to hurt"

so i dont see problem
Hmmm i wonder were my keys are

Re: pokemon tournament

ultra mega caius (luke)
well i have never really played the card game properly but i would like to give it a go. so i dont have any cards but im gonna start getting money again thankfully. question, do we have to use latest set or can we use any set we want? since it would just be for fun anyways so i dont see why it would matter plus will can use his arcanines :P
Caius kicks arse as everyone knows lol feel free to add my msn luke-swain92@hotmail.com

Re: pokemon tournament

Davykins
Well, we decided between me and will that all set of the card game are legal
As long as you use the new rules and new card sets

Eg

Bill is now a supporter card :) to balance it out
Hmmm i wonder were my keys are

Re: pokemon tournament

naruto2ko
This post was updated on .
id love 2 go 2 pokemon torney i have a new psychic deck kage bunshin no jutsu